● Include the words
" Run Announcement"
in the Subject of the message.
● Location (Name of the Run)
● Leader's REAL Name (At Least a REAL First Name) email address and Phone Number.
● Meeting Place (Directions to Meeting Place.)
● Date of the Run
● Meeting Time
● Departure Time (Be specific. Not "We will leave around...")
● Difficulty Rating
● Run Type (Day Run, Night Run, Camping Run)
● Special Equipment (If Required)
● Runs cannot be restricted to a particular Make/Model except they may be restricted by Size if necessary.
● Indicate if an RSVP is REQUIRED. If not, say "RSVP Appreciated but not Required" or don't mention RSVP. If an RSVP is REQUESTED, the Run Announcement MUST include the Run Leader's email address in the Body of the Announcement.
● Runs cannot be restricted to a particular Make/Model except they may be restricted to Size if necessary.
● The Run Leader can Limit the number of participants allowed by indicating the limit on the Run Announcement.
If camping is involved indicate:
● Base Camp or Bobtail
● RVs OK?
Please remind participants that they must have ALL the Required Equipment.